Poundland pellets

paul1210

Reaction score
Poundland are currently stocking Betaine pellets 4mm. I've seen mixed views on these but figured they must be worth a shot at a £ a lb. as they have plenty at the minute, does anyone think its worth stocking up on a few more bags

A

alan whittington

Hi Paul,i bought some fishmeal groundbait last year from poundland and what a load of rubbish it was,also when you read the weight of the bag it may not be as good value as it it seems,keep your fingers crossed eh?

metta

Reaction score
Bloody hell, Fishing bait at Poundland jesus theres a first for my eyes!

tortoise100

Reaction score
I have had good results with soaked complete dog food mixed with bread and blended to make a mix .

I am not sure that it matters too much what pellets they are if you use pva and bait glugs as they are only to get the fish to notice your bait .

Maggots are better than any pellets in my opinion .

Also you can get very big sacks of hemp cheap and these are proberbly better or at least as good.

metta

Reaction score
I have had good results with soaked complete dog food mixed with bread and blended to make a mix .

I am not sure that it matters too much what pellets they are if you use pva and bait glugs as they are only to get the fish to notice your bait .

Maggots are better than any pellets in my opinion .

Also you can get very big sacks of hemp cheap and these are proberbly better or at least as good.

Yes, Hemp is amazing stuff.