Many thanks

Chris Hammond

Reaction score
Hi Graham,

Many, many thanks to you and F.M for a wonderful prize. I can barely believe my luck. I only hope I can do all the F.M members some justice and put a few 'poisson' on the bank.

It's a good opportunity to say thanks to all of the other members for such a great site. Without doubt the best informed and friendliest bunch of anglers on the net.

Thanks everyone.

Regards Chris

G

Gerry Castles

Personally I think you're a jammy bugger. Do you know the way out of the fens Chris ?
If so have a good trip.

D

Dave Silvers

Congratulations Chris

Damn if only I had got a sense of humour and the wit to go with it.

Seriously though, Well Done and enjoy your prize.

C

Chris Bishop

He's got that rare talent of making a blank day bearable and a better day truly sparkle all the more for having shared it with him.

But then FISHINGmagic's got a habit of throwing people like that your way.

It's been a mediocre season in terms of what I've caught, but brilliant for all the people I've met, the laughs I've had and all the things I've learned.

Nice one Graham. And nice one Chris.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Well done Chris, It was worth winning, I tried realy hard, and I might of got up Barneys nose a bit, but your entry was realy funny mate, Top Banana.

Chris Hammond

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the messages lads. I still can't believe my luck! You're a truly magnanimous bunch of gents and I only wish you were all coming with me

I'll be looking to pick a few carp-fishing brains before I go.

Regards Chris

S

Stu Black

jammy git! I should have won it....O I didnt enter, well done Chris, made me laugh too!!

M

Mick Fleet

Well done Chris, im well pleased for you mate.
If you'd be so kind as to point me towards the pile of what you stood in id be greatful!
Jokeing aside, you've also had a hell of a couple of seasons fishing........lets hope our plans for the tench pay off as well!
If its as good as the piking we have had this season ile be more than happy!
All the best mate.
Mick.

G

Gary Knowles

Chris,

Well done mate but it appears you've still got quite a bit to learn.

I mean, you used "Carp fishing" and "brains" in the same sentence there !!!!!

Murray, you couldn't get up my nose mate....not with all the red wine you supply me with...