Keep up the good work Grahame

J

Jack Pike

Just would like to thank Graheme M for keeping this site the best angling site on the web.I been in others sites but too much back stabbing and no real sensible answers to postings I have placed in the past.Keep up the good work Grahame and thanks again

J

Jack Pike

Hey Grahame leave the brown envelope on peg 32 on the Leed and Liverpool Canal

B

Birds Nest

I've actually got a real big problem with Graham Marsden...........

If it wasn't for him and some silly article about roving a river for chub in that ruddy magazine, I wouldn't have got back into fishing. So I wouldn't have a flat full of kit, and dodgy buckets of cr@p (as my housemate puts it, the missues wouldn't give me grief for never being in, or 'smelling of fish'. I'd have money, and not a pocket of reciepts for bait, rods etc... My mates wouldn't think I was 'sad' for muttering things like "Can't come out, have gone chubbing" my car wouldn't be muddy all the time...If it wan't for this website, I wouldn't be top web user at work, and have to put extra hours in...

Its all your fault Marsden....... And I thank you for it ;-)

Andy Young

Reaction score
You B*************D Graham, fancy making all those horrible things happen to B/Nest.

And thanks for the inspiration, site, etc. too.

You are doing an awful lot for our sport, with running this site, and hope it doesn't go unnoticed, it certainly hasn't with most of us!

THANK YOU!

G

Gerry Castles

If you want a free trip to France Jack, enter the competitions like the rest of us.

J

Jack Pike

Not france Gerry prehaps the Great Lakes or even the Fens or a Week on the Avon

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thanks, even to Monk and Gerry.........

G

Gerry Castles

Joking apart Graham I have to agree with Jack's sentiment. If you want to moderate a successful forum, you have to be part of it and put in an appearance on a regular basis, otherwise things get out of control quickly and then the forum either gets taken over by morons and egomaniacs or just dies. From that perspective you deserve some credit for not only putting an excellent bunch of forums together but keeping them that way and although whilst I thought my entries in the recent competition were far funnier than Chris Hammonds (curse his name) we all know you'll never give anything away to anyone living south of Watford!

T

The Monk

Hey Gerry, I dont trust that Marsden bloke when he`s thanking us!

Much prefer it when he gives us a bollocking, we know where we stand then?