Famous anglers

M

Mark Williams

I'm trying to collate, for a charitable project, a list of famous people who go fishing. We all know Chris Tarrant does it, and so does Roger Daltrey, and half the Royal Family, Jim Davidson, David Seaman.... and there are loads of others. But the chances are, the erudite people who subscribe to this website and move in the right circles have encountered others.
Just add your celeb anglers to the list. After that's done, we'll see if we can raise some money....

S

Stuart Harvey

Jamie Oliver, Vinny Jones and a bloke out of Iron Maiden, can't remember his name though. I remember Steve Davis being on Fish O Mania but not sure if he is serious about fishing.

G

Gerry Castles

Sean Wilson (Martin Platt in Corrie)
Paul Whitehouse

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Nick Hancock

Paul Young

Rob Wainright

Ian Botham

Jeremy Paxman

Eric Clapton

Susan Sarandon

D

Dave Slater

Lee Bowyer

David Seaman

Mark Williams

Paul Hunter

Gareth Edwards

C

Chris Bishop

Gordon Ramsey, talking of chefs. At least I think he does.

Iron Maiden bloke's called Adrian something.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Eric Clapton

Really, He goes into the Godalming shop with Roger Daltry..................and has to ask which Fly's to buy.............as does Daltry......And they buy whatever the clientlle tell them...

S

Stuart Bullard

The MP - is it Martin Salter, Slaughter?? Not that MP's are famous, just an expense.

D

David Will

Fiona Bruce , Alex Manninger,The Old Queen Mum Gawd Bless er andThomas the Tank Engine , tis true there is a book about it!.
Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall.Geoff Capes and the high jumper fr.... Dean Macey.

D

Dave Silvers

Bernard Cribbins or does he just do the voice overs for 'A Passion for Angling'