End of river season.

S

Steve Boulton

It's getting close now,I'll be heading down the motorway to the Bristol Avon to meet up with a few mates for a bit of a social and some whisker fishing then back to the dove for the last knockings,what you barbel guys got planned?.

S

Stewart Bloor

I'm unfortunately in Ghana for the first week or so of March, but I'll be back for the last day, depends on the conditions. I'm spoiled for choice and can't make my mind up.

D

Dave Johnson

I would like to take a fish from the Severn, as I have not been on it much since October. The Dove will get some stick too, possibly this Friday , we have a prolonged warm spell almost upon us and a bit of rain forecast so things look promising for the weekend-even Friday if I decide to have the day off.

G

Goose Ganderton

I'm off to the Severn for the Gordon Scott fish-in at Kempsey this weekend then its off to the Ouse for the rest of the season.

J

John Tait

I've booked myself off work from Monday 5th., back in on Thursday 15th. So, that allows a little time for fishing somewhere or other !!

Actually, my nephew has also booked time off from the 5th., for a week, and we have booked 2 days on the Isle at Shrewsbury for Weds/Thurs. Not yet decided anything at all for the remainder, but I can forsee a couple of trips to the Severn (probably Sheinton or Cressage) coming up in that week, and maybe the Dove, although Matt is not yet very comfortable on the Dove - that will probably change as soon as he gets a barbel off it.

Then I have the last 3 days of the season to myself - that could very well mean commuting to and from the Severn for all those days.

Decisions, decisions !!

Jonty

S

Steve Boulton

Dave,did i read prolonged warm spell?.It's far from warm up ere int grim north.Seriously when is the warm front coming in?.