Close thing

Tim Birch

Reaction score
Good article.

This has really p?#s5ed me off for years.
You've seen them bagging up across the lake, and (providing they dont realise you've noticed) if you pass em when you leave and as how its going :"not much mate must be a bad peg"
(It's my peg. Mine! Mine! Mine)
And if they had seemed to be blanking: "I,ve had seven tench, two over 7lb and a 30lb Carp"
(Ive done far better than your 2 gudgeon and a perch)

Bunch of girls.

Tim Birch

Reaction score
Kept scratching it but became a nasty habit, a bit like yours monk.

G

Gerry Castles

The internet is a great place to tell porkies, you don't even have to put up with people looking over your shoulder or watching you from the other side of the river. I know of one character that has an irresistable urge to have his nose in front of every other forum member. Best fish, biggest fish, widest experience-yep done that, been there, has every rod, every reel, answer for everything. Problem is he doesn't keep track of his own wild stories and every once in a while gets badly caught out by somone with a long memory. But I'm not sure what's worse, telling porkies or getting irritated by people who do, that was me. Personally I've stopped bothering, there is absolutely no point in getting wound up about it. The idiot I'm thinking of is probably reading this now.

L

Les Clark

Ive got a mate who`s the same,trouble is, that apart from his bul****t he is a nice bloke, he`s had x amount of fish, he`s going to join this club,buy this gear, it never gets off the ground,so Igo along with it,the only harm he is doing, is looking a prat.