Licence Renewal

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
It's that time of year again I'm afraid, your EA Licence expired at Midnight. Just purchased my two on the EA web site.

?2500 fine is possible, and it is so embarresing when they put your name in the paper, ask Wol Gaunt!!!!

R

Robert Draper

I got mine last week, I simply walked up to the Post Office counter and the young lady said to me...

"I know what you're after, do you want me to tick the box to say whether you are coarse or game?"

I handed over my ?22 to a chorus of "oooh matron" and "ding-dong"...

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

That was nothing to do wiv not having a licence, i had two valid ones. That was something to do with a w***er of a baliff telling me that my rods were two far apart (piking) i.e. 10 yards. I got in the shit. He then walked further along the bank to where my mate was fishing which he knew and told him to bring his rods closer or he'll nick him like he had me. This was a few years ago now, guy was a known arsehole.
Water under the bridge now.

L

Les Clark

I brought 2 licence`s for me and 1 for my wife,over the phone useing credit card,no problem,got them back the same week,(about two weeks ago),yesterday I received 3 more in the post,ive now got to find out if ive been billed twice,and do i bill them for admin costs when I have to send them back.

D

Dave Johnson

you were warned Les....did you set up a DD last year?

M

Mick Fleet

Question is when are they going to include 3 rods on one licence, and stop the rip off of buying a second one for the use of 3??

S

Stuart Bullard

Now that I am a "BBBBB" angler - i.e. bivvy brigade behind banks of buzzers, I assume for a 3rd rod you have to shell out another ?22. Is this correct? I asked the guy at the PO and he didn't have a clue.

S

Stuart Bullard

I am not 6B's yet Dave, just the 5B's.......

Yes, it is a con.

D

Dave Rothery

yet!?......it used to be "never" now its a "not yet"!....we'll make a proper tackle tart of you yet stu!

L

Les Clark

Been on the phone to the I.A., the first 3 that they sent out were the wrong colour,but the secound 3 had no cover note stateing that fact,the wife had bined them,good job she told me,but talk about sloppy admin.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
I had to tell the lady in the post office how to fill the licences in.
Stu ( fake picture ) Bullard have you relented and bought a bait boat yet!