YOUNG ANGLERS

daniel pearce

Reaction score
Please could someone tell me waht to do about 2 children that are at my local fishery. They keep throwing stones at my swim and firing twigs etc at me they also keep trying to steel my tackle PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO

FROM DANIEL PEARCE

W

Wag

Daniel, I'm 6ft tall and 14st, and I know how to look after myself, but I wouldn't bother with the scum. If possible report them to the fishery owner or club responsible for the fishery. If they appear regularly try ringing the local police station, they should have a community officer for your area, and the chances are he will know who the scrotes are. He probably won't be able to do much, but might be able to warn them off. The risk of taking action yourself and getting into trouble isn't worth it, you'll come off worse in the end.
Try to get some friends to go fishing with you, or see if anyone one in your club (or on this site) lives nearby and can meet you there. These kind of bullies are usually cowards, and any sign of resistance frightens them off.
I only wish I and a few of my mates could help - I know about 30 Karate blackbelts!

D

Darren Russell

When i get bothered by them standing up is ussualy all it takes to scare them off. If you run at them not actualy meaning to hit them they shoulg go away but some children want to be chased (keep an eye on your gear if thier hanging around by your tackle box put your hand on top of it) and also you can practise feading your swim with a catapult by aiming at the little buggers.

D

Darren Russell

Though they could come in handy as monster pike bait. get the hook and stick it up thier arse that usualy produced the best quality fish lol