Fishing Magic Cap

Tim Birch

Reaction score
Very nice, want one, pity you can't order online by credit card though.
Impressed with the nice curved peaks also. (I think I mean on the cap)

D

Dave Johnson

Graham left a bag full of them in my car on Saturday....I will be re-distributing the wealth and handing them out for free at Clattercote on the 19th.....

R

Rodney Wrestt

Dave, mate, if you're passing through Scotland on your way there I'll take one off your hands :eek:)

D

Dave Johnson

Graham was navigating on Saturday....I was busy trying to take off.....

D

Dave Johnson

incidentally, as he slept all the way home, and could'nt navigate it only took 1 hour 50 as opposed to 2 h 40 going.......

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Tim, you can order by credit card, and the order page is well worth a look anyway............

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/members/merchandise.asp>FISHINGmagic Caps</a>.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Dave, **** ***, and ******* *** ****!

G

Gerry Castles

As usual all the freebies go North. Perhaps it's because these caps are relatively flat and have been injected with essence of whippet. Wendy you looked very fetching, but the picture looked like the front cover of a knitting pattern !

R

Rodney Wrestt

Graham,
well moderated, it must have been pariclarly filthy lanuage though as you used more than three asteris's.

Gerry,
not far enough north, and ohhhh very good LOL knitting pattern, your right though ha ha.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Stu, it's your mind. I just couldn't think how to spell the words and now I've forgotten what I said.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Gerry, the free caps were for the FM match team. If you fish for us in the midlands and/or southern leg of the challenge match there's a free one for you too.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And me...... Mind you, if that series on boat building ever came my way, then.....

W

Wendy Perry

hey that sweater cost me a bloody fortune Gerry ! :) did you all notice i have a PINK disgorger behind my ear lmao

D

Dave Johnson

i thought that was one of them ultra light tampons......

G

Gerry Castles

As I've pointed out on another thread Graham it's back in the water on Saturday, finito at last. The text is complete, just another piccie or two and it's yours.

G

Gerry Castles

Nice sweater Wendy, I just assumed it was a knitting needle behind your ear.

S

Stuart Johnson

Graham, my mind is as pure as snow, well it was before I met you lot.