Fish and Game Forecast

I

ian jay

I was interested in this service and did some research to see if I could find the source. I was unable to, however I did view forecasts for the USA, and compared them with the UK ones.

Suprisingly, every forecast was exactly the same. No variation for time zone, climate, regional weather conditions, or Country ..

Is this a joke?

alan strickland

Reaction score
hi ian ive been thinking about this aswell On the time zones/country remember it gives a time of day for countries in the northern hemisphere not a gmt time.

on climate/weather ect im not sure these are included in the forecast so ive been looking for good local weather combined with forecast.saying that the uk weather this and last month has been all over the place so im not sure the fish know what season it is nevermind what moonphase.

P

Peter Keith

Hi Guys,

Apologies if you've seen the other thread already but I've put a link to it just in case:

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forum/forummessages.asp?URN=4&UTN=6568&SP=&V=1#83995

The answer to your question Ian is the theory is it makes no difference where you are in the northern hemisphere. There are no regional variations.

However, you should take in to account local conditions, in particular the weather.

More details are on the other thread.

I'm a bit of a sceptic but Graham is a believer so he tells me.

We'd both be interested to hear your experiences.