The Alternative Angler

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
YOU ARE OFF YOUR TROLLeY MATE!

But let me know if you need a field tester won't you mate?

Superb!

K

Kevin Perkins

Stu

Thanks for putting your name forward, any particular product you have in mind?

Regards

Kevin

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Well to be perfectly honest Kev, I was lucky enough to have seen the products you represent at your roadshow last December and as you know I bought up every last one. But I’ve heard the prototype of the ‘Rubber Headed Carp Mouth’ that can sucks and blow all day long is nearly ready for distribution and I’d like to be one of the early field testers if possible.

For er…… testing my rigs of course!

Cheers

K

Kevin Perkins

Stu

Will have the prototype sent up to Selby by courier. Please remember that like all things large in the carp world, this model is French and will require a 110v mains adaptor before you plug it in!!! (A shaver socket will do - I hear Graham has one in his bivvy, nexy to the bidet)

Regards

Kevin

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Thats a fair point Kev, however, I may have to let you down on the order as I wouldn't need a large rubber carp mouth to suck and blow all day long as my rig is very little!!

Do you have anything in a crucian carp size?

C

Clive Evans

Kev, another smart insight into those wonderfully progressive, forward-thinking minds at TickleTackle. I am reassured again of the future of techno-fishing, certainly the way to go for the modern angler.

A small but,,,. after scrolling up and down the article a dozen times, I still couldn't find the picture of the naked bird in the boat????

P

Peter Waller

A Fox Bivvy in Graham's Bivvy? In regulation Olive Drab or Advantage Real Turd? The old fellow will be able to soak his boilies, should add a real fish attracting aroma!!!

R

Rodney Wrestt

I look forward to the release of the Tickle Tackle range, however, I've heard leaked rumours that a secret item is in the hands of a few field testers at the moment, it's code named 'pre-emptive strike' and is an alarm which alerts the angler when the main alarm is about to go off, the 'pre-emptive strike' also controlls a pair or wireless automatic bivy slippers which will march the angler down to the rods giving him time to wake up and rub his weary eyes before taking action as the main alarm is activated by the run. Can you confirm these items are in production Kevin?

Before you answer Here is a leaked image which has been distributed to other manufacturers, I have given you this information as soon as I found out and hope you can sort out the patents for them before others do. secret images

R

Rodney Wrestt

Kevin,
errrr, Just read the umm what's it called? ah yes, the latest edition of 'The Alternative Angler' and appologise for not letting you know how I umm feel about errr your umm writing as often as I ummm probably should...... Nope it's no good I can't even pad out a post in a thread never mind an article :eek:)

I for one do appreciate the work Graham, yourself and the other contributers put into the site, it's what keeps me comming back (along with the posts from the great bunch of people on here). I read your articles every Friday and hope to keep doing so but ummm don't try errr using my padding methods :eek:)