Breaking News: Fish and pain

P

Phil Hackett

OK guys breaking news - BBC Northwest Tonight ran a story on this subject interview Dr. Sneddon who said what’s reported on here. Also interviewed Matin James.

Five minute slot stressing the pain angle.

However, what they failed to point out was the fact that Prof Rose issued his report some months ago. In fact they made no reference to any other report at all.

Now this is bias, the BBBC has a legal obligation to be even-handed with its reporting.

It didn’t do this, therefore it’s showing bias to one point of view.

It at the time of Rose’s report failed to report this report at all - Bias again!

I’ve already been on the phone and complained to them about it, so could others do so ASAP.

The No is 0161 200 2020 ask for the Newsdesk for TV.

I’m going to make a formal complaint to the Brodcasting Standards Authority over this blatant bias reporting.

A

Ashe Hurst

Well done that MAN.

Can you post the address for the broadcasting complaints committee???
or tell no. or e mail.

P

Phil Hackett

Ash will do when I find it.I know it’s the Sanctuary somewhere in London, but for the moment I can't add anymore

P

Phil Hackett

Ashe and all others
To make a formal complaint to the above which is now called the Broadcasting Standards Commission, go to www.bsc.org.uk and click on complaints button. The information of how to make a complaint is on this section of their site.

P

Phil Hackett

Well have you been and complained yet about this bias?

Don't talk, Act!

A

Ashe Hurst

Cheers for that mate.

Im off now to put in my complaint.

A

Ashe Hurst

I got a letter back from the bcc explaining the procedure.
Am now awaiting a response.

You lot got any feedback?

P

Phil Hackett

Nowt yet from these Broadcasting Standards Commission so i'll sed them an E for not acknowledging the first E over the weekend.
Regards Phil