Food...help!

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of eating pot noodles and tins of chicken curry. Has anyone got any ideas how I can vary my diet a bit on sessions over a couple of days?

L

Les Clark

Hi Ric,Get your wife/girlfriend or yourself to make up a stew,rabbit,beef,ect,freeze it,how much you get made,depends on how much you eat,but very filling.

R

Ryan Whalesby

Try the fresh pasta that they sell at most supermarkets, bit like ravioli but tastes better. It doesnt take more than about five minutes to cook in a saucepan because its fresh, not the hard cupboard pasta that takes ages to cook, and then just bung in a pot of pasta sauce, mix in and heat that with the pasta.

Worked for me last week.... relieves the heartburn of burgers, sausages, more burgers etc etc.

The only down side is the need to take a small saucepan.... but if you get your wife to act as a sherpa/cook, (as i did!),you wont even notice!

Ry.

L

Les Clark

I know that Cakey, but the poor bloke never has the time to fish.

L

Les Clark

Let me think:
Hot pants?
Great balls of fire?
Free willy?

Ric Elwin

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I'd be happy eating stews etc but what happens after 2 days when only the really brave would eat the concoction? Maybe I'd be better off going back to piking...those Sprats....mmmm