frolic

daren heslop

Reaction score
Whilst reading carp world i noticed a bag of frolic in simon crows carp leader article.Whilst shoping for lager at the asda i bought a bag out of curiosity.They smell like the dogs and ime definetly going to give them a go for barbel, has anyone got any expierence of using them for carp?

Ozz Buchan

Reaction score
Not tried frolic, but swear by Bakers meaty chunks....they are the dogs...and swell like balloons in water. when first tried em took several fish off the top and prior to fishing em' put one in a glass of water, 24hrs later it was still floating.

daren heslop

Reaction score
Frolic's a sinker ozz and it seems to me it may be one of those baits thats catching fish but has been kept quiet like vitalin origanally was.I picked up on vitlin years ago when it was being used down south and it has saved me a fortune and caught me huggins of fish and just wondered if frolic is doing the same.I suppose the only way ill really know is to use it myself.

daren heslop

Reaction score
When i think back i have seen frolic mentioned before so it probably is already established as a bait.

Ozz Buchan

Reaction score
Yeh sounds pretty decent, I'm gonna bag some as well if it's a sinker, let you know
how it goes!
Lee's got a few sessions lined up as well so I'll get to also give it a try.