Holiday Destination - HELP

Baz Green

Reaction score
I recently saw advertised a fishing complex in the North of England located by Carlisle. It looked ideal as it had lodges right on the lake banks and private swims with excellent facilities for the wife and kids. Problem is I can't find it again - I have spent the last 3 hours scanning then internet with no joy. It does have its own excellent website.

Can anyone help pleaseeeeeeeee.

Thanks

Baz Green

Reaction score
Fred,

Thank you - yes it is. I can sleep easy tonight!

Many Thanks

Baz

F

Fred Bonney

no probs was looking for similar for two of us,bit expensive,need to find a few kids to borrow

Baz Green

Reaction score
Fred,

Im also looking for somewhere else to! I liked Lonsdale as it had the accommodation right on the lake. But I agree, expensive! Do you know of anywhere else like this in the Midlands/North?

Thanks

Baz

M

michael rouse

how about anglers paradise or white acres.apparently there good

K

Ken Stevens

whiteacres is good ive been 3 years running and the fishing only gets better

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

hardly Midlands /North though is it?

Mark Whitham

Reaction score
Baz,

I have been mant times to Lonsdale park. You won't find a more friendly helpful owner than Paul. It looks pricy but if you phone he does give discounts off season. The fishing is excellent but avoid the winter for the Carp. Accomadation 1st class, tackle shop cafe, if you want more details please e-mail me.

M

michael rouse

big carp go to mirror pool fisheries .theres apparently 100s of 20s loads of 30s and 40s some 50s and one 60.you might have to bivvy up for the week because i dont know about accomodation.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Mirror Pool Fishery is in France.......
Its hardly the North of England is it ????