Hydrosonic Fish Call

tortoise100

Reaction score
Hi done a search and can't find anything so thought I would post to find out if anyone has used of these and are they any good ?
The one and only patented Hydro-Sonic Fish Call- SonicFishcall.com
Somehow I think that catch 800% more fish sounds a bit like american rubish but maybe they are worth it .
looks easy to make your own from the pictures mybe use the bottom of pop up sink plugs and a toy propella?
I don't like spending much on lures so loosing this would make it worse.
I already make my own leads using the paperclip aridite and stone system.

Dave Burr

Reaction score
What's wrong with standing on the bank and calling "here fishy fishy"? :p

Those good 'ol Americans love to play with gadgets. Its actually sound theory, a few rattles and blades make most lures better, this just does it without a hook. My only surprise is the price, I'd have thought that for 500% more fish you have to pay 5000% more dollars.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
A few years ago, one of my brother in laws saw an Ad in the press. It was a light that you used as a ledger, this was meant to be the be all and end all of fishing innovations, well so the Ad said.

My brother in law asked me if I wanted one for christmas that year, no thanks I said. more yanky rubbish and spin.

Never seen one or heard of anyone having one, it clearly didn't work, or we would all have had one and bagged up all season.

800%, thats a 1,000,000 % Bullsh*t

Dave Burr

Reaction score
You mean you haven't used the light-leger? You don't know what your are missing:p

That along with the sonic swimfeeder, the pulsating pole and the whistling waggler have all put fish in the kinetic keepnet for me this season.:D