B

Bob Watson

I want one.

Clever stuff Gerry. I'll feep an eye out for the article on Lurefishing

D

Dave O'L

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
I as jealous as anything Gerry.
Well done & I really want to call you something, but this is a family forum so I can't. :)

Darren Wainwright

Reaction score
<------ Droolin , Homer Simpson style.

Very nice & clever Gerry.
Want one - even though i have no idea where i would use one in the midlands lol

R

Rodney Wrestt

hmmmmmmmmm......Gerry's boat, is there nothing it can't do? I want it more than the others, but I'm not prepaired to do the things Dave O'L would to get it :eek:)

D

Dave O'L

I might be cheap but I'm not an 'oar'??? (Neaaaahhhh, Boom Boom!)

R

Rodney Wrestt

:eek:) sorry Dave, I just believed what they all told me about you, some of the stories were truly 'oarfull :eek:)

you gettin' more fishing in these days mate?

C

Charlie Bettell

Look out pike, is all I can say (!)

Nic elooking boat Gerry - I can't wait to have a trip out in her.

Reg Smith

Reaction score
Great boat Gerry some people have all the luck. Tight lines when you take her out

D

Dave O'L

Managed to get to a local puddle twice in past 2 months. that's pretty good for me cheers Rodney?

I do hope to sneak down to the river come June, but then I haven't got Gerry's boat to tack into that 'tempest' that may suddenly blow up as I sneak out of the house - get my 'drift'? :)

D

david parker

Great article. Great boat. Don't even go lure fishing, but I want one.

nigel cave

Reaction score
Over here in Portugal large-mouth bass fishing has become very popular.At the moment there?s a healthy second hand market in bass boats ,spain also.

D

Dave O'L

If you had some big trebles on it, Gerry I think you could troll it round & 'bag up' on FM members?

G

Gerry Castles

Just out of curiosity Nigel are there any on-line bass boat dealerships in Portugal or Spain that you are aware of ?

nigel cave

Reaction score
There probably is bass boat dealers on-line but none that am aware of.The Lisbon boat show www.fil-nauticampo.com may be helpful or the Spainish fishing mag www.federpesca.com .I know of a Canadian boat company called pelican international which exports to Spain & Portugal. hope this of some help.

Andy Young

Reaction score
Gerry, I've just got round to reading about the boat and, like a lot of others, want one too. It'd would certainly make some differences to the sort of fishing i'd normally do, but I can appreciate the comforts of the craft and I think every angler enjoys a bit of lure fishing now and again.

Congratulations on a job well done, the boat looks fantastic and I hope she helps you on your way to many fish.

Out of interest, how many orders do you think you could have made from other boat-admiring anglers? and is it worth your while doing a sideline in angling boats? That'd keep you busy, judging by the comments here!

tights lines and safe boating,

Andy

G

Gerry Castles

Glad you all liked the boat. Andy, pikers in the UK are notoriously tight fisted buggers and if I did this for a living I'd probably starve.

S

Simon Hume-Spry

2 years ago i went out with my fishing budy to buy a small rowing boat that would fit in the back of my transit 3 weeks later and much to the girlfreinds dismay i bought a 20 ft grp cruiser it came with out bourd and 3 years of boat safty cert it will sleep 2 people i paid ?1000 for it and have had days and days of fishing fun on it it doesnt look as good as a bass boat but well worth the money . just if any one is looking at buying a boat check out your local marina and see what they got the trouble is i now dont know if ime a angler or a boater !!

C

Chris Bishop

Saw it for the first time today when I ran into Gerry and a few other mates on he Broads. What a wicked piece of kit.

Me and Chris Hammond were floundering around in a hired dinghy and an outboard borrowed off Barry green with envy.