Corry & Fishing

D

Dave O'L

Did anyone see on Corry tonight, a couple of dialogues at the Rovers on going fishing & how good it is!

Wayhay, the 1st +ve thing I've heard for some time on the box.

By the way I wasn't really watching Corry, it just was the missus was & it caught the corner of my eye.................

A

Ashe Hurst

Same here mate, just in the corner of my eye too, i wasnt even listening to corry it was telepathic.

will they show them fishing, they had them fishing on hols before, and Holly oakes took the piss. Even eastenders had a fishing scene years ago.

You can tell if an actor isnt an angler cos they hold the Rod like a toddler holding a crayon.

Lets hope they dont take the piss and have taken advice from anglers. Thats if they do show them fishing.

M

Mark Birchall

What about that advert that showed a guy fishing but pretending to be at home with the flu or cough then the ducks quacked when his boss called the mobile.
I have NEVER done that and condone that sort of attitude towards work.
Ps

I am a compulsive liar.

A

Ashe Hurst

Yes we have mate.

Remember when your dad dropped us off at the tackle shop to get our day tickets in st mary cray and i was on the pay phone, telling my boss how ill i was.

I was doing ok untill the lorry whent past and tooted its horn.

S

Stuart Bullard

Ashe - you must be talking about Cray Angling (or was it Orpington Angling??). I remember a guy called Duncan working in there?!

Wot is Corry??

K

Kevin Perkins

The Skoda advert was filmed at 'Black Park' lake near Pinewood studios.

How sad am I for knowing that???

Regards

Kevin

D

Dave Slater

I hope Matt Hayes doesn't visit the site or he will be after a career in acting!!!

A

Ashe Hurst

WE got the day tickets from the small tackle shop in St mary cray. It had a painted map of the gravle pits at Ruxley.

We used to fish there on and off, its members only now.

K

Kevin Perkins

Dave O'L

Yes, the very same lake. Fished it many times as a lad. It is used for many films, all the Hammer Horrors shot there, amongst others.

Fred

More likely to be me doing the creeping!!

Regards

Kevin

D

Dave O'L

I remember when we found it 2 or so years ago & the idea came that maybe I could go fishing as it was also a family spot????
Of course unfortunately we left & moved to Dorset - sad eh?? :)