CUDMORE NOT GOOD

PREDATOR

Reaction score
WENT FISHING AT CUDMOOR ON SUNDAY GOT THERE AT 5 45 AM BUT GATE WAS LOCKED BUT THERE IS A BOARD ON THE GATE THAT SAYS OPEN AT SIX SO ALL FIVE OF US SAT THERE WAITING FOR THE GATE TO BE UNLOCKED AND GUESE WHAT NO BODY CAME TO UNLOCK AT SIX SO WE SAT THERE UNTILL 6 45 AM WITH A STREEM OF ANGLERS IN CARS BEHINED US WAITING UNTILL SOMEBODY CAME TO UNLOCK THE GATE WE WAS ALL THEN TOLD THAT THEY THOUGHT THAT THE GATE WAS OPEN BUT I WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD HAVE KNOWN BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ANGLERS COMING IN DERR"

ON COMENCING TO START FISHING I WAS TOLD BY ANOTHER ANGLER THAT OVER 70% OF THE CARP HAD DIED OF SVC AND WHEN I ASKED HIM WHO TOLD HIM THIS INFO HE SAID THE LITTER PICKER HAD TOLD HIM AND THEN LATER IN THE MORNING A YOUNG LAD ON A TRACTOR CAME ROUND AND ON A TRAILER BEHINED IT WAS AT LEAST 100LB OF DEAD AND DIEING CARP AND THEN THE ENVIROMENT AGENCY CAME ROUND CHECKIN ROD LICENCES SO I ASKED THEM AND WAS TOLD IT,S LIKE A FORM OF MAD COW VIRUS AND WOULD TAKE THREE YEARS TO RECOVER AND THAT IT WAS ALL BEING KEPT QUITE AND OUT OF THERE HANDS

A

Alan Fawcett

Its not being kept that quiet mate.

It was in all the angling comics a while ago.

In my eyes the place should have been closed down untill it is given the all clear, many anglers will leave there without dipping their nets or making sure their tackle is totally dry before using it again & thats how the disease will be spread.

I can't understand why the comics are still including them in there "where to fish" colums & printing the match results from places that are known to have a disease like that.

To me the comics are as bad as the fishery by doing that, they are promoting the place so anglers will go to them & risk bringing the disease away with them to their next venue :eek:(