Frant Fisheries Tonbridge

N

Nathan Hill

Has anyone Fished this venue?? I would love to here any info about the Specimen lakes. Baits mostly but also tactics if you would all be so kind.

Many thanks

S

Stuart Bullard

Nathan - I have fished there once. Now the question I have is have you actually fished there? If not then I'd be interested to know what fishing experience you have etc etc, because I found Frant a bit "rough" and backward.

Mr Cooperman might make his views a little more succinct!!

P

Paul Tyer

Hi Nathan,
I have been there several times this year and found it to be a good venue.. most baits work there, various boilies, meat, paste etc. I went a week ago with a few friends and in a single day we had 12 fish between us, up to 8 1/2lb (with a north east wind blowing). I find lakes 3 & 4 very good, but not had a chance to fish the Specimen lakes.

Hope that helps?

N

Nathan Hill

Thanks for the info on this venue. I think i will be fishing the specimen lake this weekend.

I will just take a varied selection of baits but i have also heard that corn is a good bait there.

Thanks
Again.

P

Paul Tyer

Red coloured corn works well so I have been told. The specimen lakes are a little bit of a walk from the top car park. The website address is www.frantlakes.com if you want any updated information.