Carp and Speed cameras

R

Ryan Whalesby

With all this talk of Banning fishing in this country, Hitlerite baliffs (lake and EA)etc etc, and my recent run in with a couple of speed cameras on an empty country lane I am thinking of emmigrating....

Question is Does any body have any suggestions as to where?

Gotta have gravel pit, or estate lake type carp fishing and no speed cameras!

I

Ian Whittaker

Gypsy cararvan sounds ideal for you Ryan, i'll keep an eye open mate.

S

Shrek

If you're serious about emigrating, try Canada.

That would be my first choice.

T

Tony Wainwright (Twainy)

I'd second that mate, superb all round fishing, especially the carp!

D

Dave Rothery

no camera's, you can live like a king, and LOADS of untapped carp waters. a cousin (i'm half immigrant scum!) of mine was saying the biggest he's caught (for the table) was ONLY 18 kg !!!! and that was a few years ago....

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
New Zealand though you do have to dodge the water bailiffs if you wanna put your carp back alive but its worth the risk.......contact me if ya wanna know more

J

John Pleasance

I know some of you guys go to France for the Carping so you may be interested to know that I read in the Telegraph on Saturday that it is illegal to have a radar detector in your car in France,it's an on the spot fine of 750 euros,thats over ?500.It doesn't have to be turned on, just having one is sufficient for an offence.

C

Cakey

You dont need them,there is no radar out there.
Anyone seen the motorbikes on the Paris ring road frightening or what ?

T

Tim Richardson

Ive heard that the French traffic police invite you to put you detector uder your front wheel and drive off.

I

ian jay

If you get caught speeding here (in Czech), you are invited to bung the officer a fiver, and off you go. DD is more expensive, about ?20.00