Corned Beef

daniel pearce

Reaction score
all you fishers out there could you tell me is corned beaf a good baitif so what fish will i catch on it from daniel pearce

I

Ian Whittaker

Daniel you can catch fish on anything you can get on a hook. There are many better meat hookbaits: pepperami/bacon grill/luncheon meat/liver/stewing steak/ coarse mince beef/ sausage plus tinned cat/dog meats and even fishy/meaty bites from the tackle shop .Don't waste your time & money on corned beef for bait -put it on your butties.All tghe best Ian.

I

Ian Whittaker

Daniel you can catch fish on anything you can get on a hook. There are many better meat hookbaits: pepperami/bacon grill/luncheon meat/liver/stewing steak/ coarse mince beef/ sausage plus tinned cat/dog meats and even fishy/meaty bites from the tackle shop .Don't waste your time & money on corned beef for bait -put it on your butties.All the best Ian.

R

Robert Draper

On the other hand half a tin of cheap corned beef mixed into a kilo of brown crumb and a couple of teaspoons of black treacle makes a fantastic feeder groundbait for Tench, Bream and Carp. Use boilies, maggots or luncheon meat on the hook though.

B

Birds Nest

Cracking in a Sarnie, bit of pickle mmm...

Never used it as a bait, aint it a bit crumbly ? Might make a decent paste though?

R

Ron Clay

We used to get some really crappy corned (bully) beef? in South Africa years ago. I once caught a catfish on it in the margins. It tasted disgusting and was as hard as hell.

They told me it had been prepared for the SA Defence Force at the time. It may not be politically correct to say so but the can had a picture of a little black boy on it.

I often wonder what was in the stuff.....

:eek:(

J

John Pleasance

Toasted Corned beef and Stilton sarnies,they're scrummy,trust me.

Oh yes, and you can make a paste with it or use it "a la Stayner" with gelatine for a better consistency bait.

D

Dave Silvers

Ian - stop repeating yourself, I said stop repeating yourself:eek:))

Deanos

Reaction score
"Toasted Corned beef and Stilton sarnies,they're scrummy,trust me"

WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!!!

I would only consume the above if attempting to break the World distance projectile vomiting record!

S

Stevie 12345

Matt

You gotanything to confess, trawling around4 year old threads on corned beef

A fetish maybe?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Whoeverkeeps digging all these years old threads up (Matt)---want their computers inserting up their rectums .......

S

Stevie 12345

Good job we have another thread that deals with lubricant issues, we think of everything on this site, its not just fishing you know.

Deanos

Reaction score
Whoeverkeeps digging all these years old threads up (Matt)---want their computers inserting up their rectums .......(thank God you dident put a link up for YouTube on this one Ed!)

The Monk

Reaction score
dont encourage him Deanos, he `ll probably find one/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I suppose having your Computer crammed up your Rectum would save you Money on Having to Buy a Seat Box, the Keyboard and the Mouse may Prove to be a Tight Squeeze /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif. It would bring a whole new meaning to the words Hard Drive /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif