Very Cheesed Off

L

Les Clark

Going carp fishing tomorrow,with my wife,cant go today as she is working,but by tonight the club lakes will be full.
So I decided to go to a local day ticket water,hav`nt fished it for about 25yrs(dave Rother will know this one),Griffin at Chartham,nr Canterbury.
So I go over for a recce,big notice on the gate"Due to vandalisam by a few this water is closed untill futher notice" Dose`nt it just p**s one off.

D

Dave Rothery

what club lakes you fishing les?

dads having some out of stonnar - cdaa got it now

L

Les Clark

Hi Dave,mid kent water`s,stonner,good fishing,a lot of carp,but it looks like a beach,its a eyesore of a lake,have only fished it once,about 5yrs ago,swore id never fish it again,I hope c.d.a.a.do something with it.

D

Dave Rothery

griffin.....that the one thats by the train line, and its in the owners "back garden"?

L

Les Clark

Sorry Dave ,late replie,yes I think so,just after the football field,just fancied a change for a 24hr session,have`nt fished it for about 25yrs,looks a lot cleaner,but thanks to some little sh*ts,its closed.which is no big deal to me,but may well be to some people who have no transport and its their only water to fish.

D

Dave Rothery

nly fished it once in '89...had a 23 odd that was my pb for about 5 years. lots of 21 and 22's in between from fordwich.

C

Cakey

Les cheer up mate I went in about the shield and they had put it under the counter and forgot it,any way will be ready end of week ,I'll pick it up and get it to you some how.