Carry Strap for chair.....

T

Tony O'dell

Am looking for a carrying strap for my chair..i used to have a Fox carry strap...can you still get them?
I have seen other makes ( JRC ? )..but the length isnt adjustable, which makes them next to useless in my opinion.
Any help would be gratefully received

best regards

Tony

T

Tony O'dell

Cheers Stuart...have also seen that Chub do one...will investigate further....

J

john conway

I also could do with a strap for my new chair. I?ve just bought one of the JRC?s light weigh chairs and I?m really pleased with it. Believe it or not I?m now beginning to get my act together re travailing light, well almost light. Our lass has had me on a diet for the last six weeks and I?ve lost a stone so far. All in a good cause, Ribble chub watch out this winter.

T

Tim Richardson

use a car luggage strap, the type with the adjustable spring grip. they're a damn sight cheaper and more versatile too

Alastair Sinclair

Reaction score
Tony,Fox straps are still available. Have a look in their latest catalogue.Perhaps you could get one from Billy Smart,a good mail order firm. Hope this helps.

S

Shrek

I've got a strap that I had on an old laptop case. It's adjustable and also has a bit of a shoulder pad on it. The best thing is it was free. The only thing I've found is attaching them to a JRC chair. I've resorted to using cable ties and some key rings and it's working well.

Anyone else had this too?

A

J

john conway

Fantastic Adrian, what a good start for Monday morning, I’ve had a new brief case which our lass bought me for Christmas and it came with a strap which I’ve never used. It’s been laying, still in it’s wrapper, in the bottom of my case for months now. Just opened it after reading your posting and it’s just the Job. Thanks Adrian re the tip on how to attach it to my JRC chair and tight lines for the new season.