help needed

K

keith hatton

can aneyone help me. my mate had a heart attack five weeks ago can aneyone let me know of a day ticket place on the seven or team (river)where it is easey to take him.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE TIGHT LINES

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi Keith,
I don't have any answers for you but hope your friend gets well soon. I just thought I'd post here to bounce your thread back to the top in case anyone else out there can help.

Tight lines.

P

Phil Hackett

Frankwell Carpark length Shrewsbury?
Park in the carpark near the river no more than 10 yards to the river. Was a good roach length with the chance of a barbel.

Monkmoor Shewsbury? 30 yards to the river across a small field, put you on the barbel swims.

D

dave mac

Kieth the pub stretch at coalport or mntford bridge drive right down to the river get well soon for you,re mat and good on you for looking after him
dave mac

K

keith hatton

thanks a lot this means i can take him to the rivers to catch a few barbel
if it wos not for u people here to help i dont know what i and my mate would do
all the best for the season to come

S

Stu Black

Sidney Avenue at Shresbury. you can park right behind your swim. Steepish bank tho, as with much of the severn

G

Geoff Cowen

The town stretch at Shewsbury. I fished a match there many years ago and if memory serves me you can park right next to the river and fish off the towpath. I think it?s a day ticket water, but I?m not sure.