Bivvies

L

Les Clark

After getting a soaking putting my old bivvie up at selby,im looking to get a new one.
the fox continental easy dome looks the biss,but it will only be used when my wife`s fishing as well,had a look around at the price,best price ?340.
What do you think? good buy or can I do better?

D

Dave Rothery

i'll get some stick, but viper tt. i've had foxes etc but its the best by a mile. really stable in wind. get a skin if you have a condenstation prob (i didn't) and it makes a 1 man big enough for 2 bedchairs. whatever you go for, speak to bamber at prem. got a really good price on mine

C

Cakey

Les if your spending that sort of money look at the armadillos by aqua products.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Ditto that.

<a href=http://www.aquaproducts.co.uk>here</a>

L

Les Clark

Cheer`s chaps,i will have a rethink,whatever I get, its got to be easy to put up,my "wigwam" is too much hassel.

S

Sir Steven Blanksalot

I was looking for an Armadillo but then I saw the Nash Combat TT! Very easy to put up and down, very stable and also has built in windows which you have to pay for extra on the Armadillo.
Got one from Chapmans for ?270, excellent!

S

Sir Steven Blanksalot

The full price was ?300 but with a bit of negotiation they usually knock a bit off!

L

Les Clark

Hi, ive gone with the fox,my wife wants a bivvie plus groundsheet all in,got another 5% off, plus no P/Package,=?320,not a bad deal,she`s the boss,I had to give in,this way,I get no hassel.

Andy Young

Reaction score
Nobody mentioned the Hutchy verion of the armadildo, the Cabrio, it looks and reads better the others.

Badger have also done one, ?230ish including wrap!

L

Les Clark

Andy,badger, I wouldnt touch them,ask Wendy about her bivvie at selby,(badger).