Whats it all about

BarryC

Reaction score
To follow on from the 'Catch fish or fishermen' thread.
I often browse ebay for rods and reels but in the rods section it has become a right pain in the harris.
The section is jam packed with mini rods and reels from the far east today out of the first 50 rods 35 were mini pen rods and reels.
Now I dont know about you but I dont know anyone who has one or who wants one and have never seen one. So why on earth do they keep wasting there time puting them on the site.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I can only guess
Either some one bought a bulk buy thinking they would make a fortune and keeps trying to shift them

Or
Well meaning but un-educated in the world of angling relative (usually mad aunts with 15 cats, who read the obituary section to see who of their friends are still breathing) buy them thinking "That will make a great present for so and so - he likes fishing - he'd love it.

Then the unfortunate angler gets the pen rod and reel and bungs it on Ebay to offload to another "Silver surfer" who smells of moth balls and cat

Bluenose

Reaction score
To follow on from the 'Catch fish or fishermen' thread.
I often browse ebay for rods and reels but in the rods section it has become a right pain in the harris.
The section is jam packed with mini rods and reels from the far east today out of the first 50 rods 35 were mini pen rods and reels.
Now I dont know about you but I dont know anyone who has one or who wants one and have never seen one. So why on earth do they keep wasting there time puting them on the site.

Go to 'advanced search' and choose the UK only box, then all the mini fishing rods from HK disappear!

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
I've got 3 matching ones for my spring long stay campaign. They'll look really good on my mini rod pod pen with patented levelling indicator.

Keep an eye out for pics of them behind me looking lovingly at a corpulent carp's ****. :D

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

The asterixes are for the latin word for bum hole