Thanks Guys!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I?m slowly easing me?self back in you?ll be upset to know. My life was turned upside down and inside out but bit by bit I?m getting it back together. The sun is looming and although it?ll be a few months before I?m back in Grahams good books and sending him over 900 articles a week, I will however be adding my wise crack(s) once more. I just want to say thanks for everyone who emailed me and called me with their support and more importantly the motley crew ?Cakey, Warren and Roto? for dragging me out last week even though I did catch 7 and Warren blanked!! Sorry couldn?t resist. (he was ?catting?, I?ll never forget that one!) Should of gone to spec-savers ?oops there goes another!

Thanks Again to you all

D

Dave Rothery

oi oi!
welcome back mate - its been so boring on here lately with only wol and cakey around.....and then roto reappears!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Thanks Richard and thanks for your ongoing offers mate. Nice article Dave! (nice hair too)

D

Dave Rothery

i hadnt got time to do it before the photo, the gas had already run out on my straightening irons anyway. and i was late for work (like i cared!)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Jeez, Roto's back, and now Stuart. All this following my brain transplant. That should fix it for good and all.

Glad things are looking up Stu.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

God, its officially back AND Roto wiv it, may we never be so free!

;O)

M

Malcolm Bason

Nice to see you back Stu. ;o)

Always enjoy reading the banter and wind-ups, even if I don't contribute to them myself.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Nice to be back Malc, I feel thats an unfair comment about banter and wind-up's mind!!! By the way, thats a nice carp you're holding, I had a zoom in and it must be a record with that double belly :)

Wol, you old blanka, you love it!

Graham, sorry to hear your news etc and hope all is well now!?

W

Yeah, they removed the wallet, was a difficult operation.

I often wondered why every one ask's where he hides it!!!

;O)

R

Ron Clay

Good old Stuart, The best carp angler in the country.

I was so upset to miss the fish-in at 3 Lakes due to illness. Still, one day we may do it again. How about it Stuart?

Then I'll show you lot how to catch carp!

A

andrew jackson

Nice to see you back on here Stuart I look forward to a bit of banter with the Kent bloater. LOL

M

Malcolm Bason

"it must be a record with that double belly"

Nah, mine's much bigger - still smaller than your's though eh? he he he

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Something strange is happening here!!!

Graham, Stu and Roto all back at the same time, and Barney is commenting (for what its worth)

Spooky I reckon.

W

No you call him Stu or Fatboy like the rest of us....

F

Fred Bonney

Missed you Stewart,glad to see your back and getting back to normal,err......um!! What ever that may be?

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Kia Ora and welcome back you ready for all my latest silly questions the Stu?????