Fox Euro pod

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
Someone I know is selling a Fox Euro pod, I wanted an X Pod Plus, but am wondering about getting the Euro pod now. Could someone who has one or has used one tell me what they think. How stable are they compared to the X pod, how small do they fold down and how quick and easy are they to set up and take down.

Cheers

Jon

L

Les Clark

Hi Jon,I have`nt got one, but i think the main difference is that you can adjust the leg`s on the x pod plus,and the length,I would go for the plus,cost`s more, but could make things easyer in the long run.

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
Cheers Les, Thats what i thought, but I am impatient and want a new Pod! will have to wait though, otherwise i will regret it.

Cheers

jon

S

stuart palfrey

Jon,i have used the euro for a few years now with no problems.The legs do extend and you can extend the length.But you get what you can afford mate.The x pod plus is more up to date but when has a rod pod caught more fish.If you have too have the best of the best you become a tackle tart..LOL Stu..

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
Cheers Stu,

I must confess to being a bit of a tackle tart! But the main reasion I asked is because of the stability, mainly because I am fed up with setting all my alarms off when I fiddle with one rod, is this the case with the EURO POD?

Cheers

Jon