Ewe Nuts

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
I just bought 25kg of Ewe Nuts from a farm store for ?4.50, they are supposed to be a good alternative to pellets. Has anyone used them? If so how did you get on?

Cheers

Jon

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Just as good, i got 100KG being delivered today, there superb.

Roy Sutton

Reaction score
I bet that the delivery driver has been very busy delivering Ewe nuts to a lot of our bait suppliers. Hard work rebagging them for the punters.

C

Colin Leatherbarrow

Hi guys,
Anyone interested in unadulterated CSL and concentrated food grade suger cane Molasses

The CSL & Molasses are packed in 500g square bottles at ?4 & ?3 respectively, plus p/p or it can be collected from our premises in Manchester. We import these products from France and can guarantee top quality. Ring on 0161-748 0959 ask for Colin and mention CSL/Molasses. Thanks.

S

Stu Black

Colin,
if i can buy 5 litres of molasses for a fiver in an animal feed shop, what is so good about yours, that it costs ?3 for 500 ml?

K

Kevan Farmer

Stu, I agree. I have to also ask. Is the Forum the right place to be advertising goods for sale too? Surely it would be better placed in the advertising section properly otherwise we could get swamped.

Kevan

C

Colin Leatherbarrow

Stu,
I agree that 'animal feed' molasses is cheaper than 'human food grade' molasses. The difference being is that the cheaper product is 'backstrap molasses' with most of the suger stripped-out of product. What we have at the moment is 1st grade molasses, with 90% of the suger remaining.

D

Dave Rothery

animal feed has to be human grade as it gets into the foodchain....

C

Colin Leatherbarrow

Hey Guys,
You have obviously been ripped-off or conned in some ways in the past, this is why you are so cynical!
I only offered these products to fishing magic members because they represent very good value for money, we have sold an awful lot through other sources within the tackle trade with lots of repeat business from some well respected 'high profile shops'.
Sorry that we could not help you this time, regards Colin.

M

Mike Lee

Thanks for the sentiment Colin!

Our cynicism comes from buying products from 'well respected high profile shops' in the past and then finding identical products being sold to other people outside of angling for half the price.

CSL and Molasses being just two examples.

The reason for the price hike is often the picture of a carp appearing on the packaging.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

125kg just been delivered ?21.25.

Not bad eh?

Carp pic on the front ?200 ?300 who knows!!!

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
I just did a one night session and fished over the ewe nuts, I had three good doubles so it looks good!

Cheers

Jon

C

chris day

Highly recommende by none other than jim shelley.........go for the butcher and clarke ones..........there goes an edge

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Cannot believe what Im reading!!!

This stuff is for "SHEEP", it may be cheap lads but what about the long term?, remember PEANUTS!!!!!!!!

S

stuart palfrey

Carp in a basic form are a vacuum cleaner,they hoover up food stuff with out a hoot,who can blame the buggers its free easy food.But as Murray says what is the long term effect on the carp.Are we in future going to have to sheare our carp.