Bread Crumb

S

Stewart Bloor

Does anyone have any recommended outlets that I can get hold of a sack of white crumb from? I got a sack last summer from a mail order oulet but I'm sure I can get it cheaper, any recommendations?

S

Stewart Bloor

Thanks Mr Limestone (and to anyone else who contributes after this)

D

Dave Johnson

falls off his chair laughing, and reaches for the next bottle of Merlot.....

M

Martin Quadling

Sedge,(is it ok to be so informal as we have not "spoken" before?),do you have a Jolleys pet store near you?,as they do an array of goodies,including crumb,(white and brown)in sacks or loose if you prefer.

S

Stewart Bloor

Martin, thanks...not sure if there is a pet store of that name nera here, I'll check...but hey, no probs, call me Sedge..As for Dave Johnson, in the accompanying photo next to his mail, there should be a caption 'Would the real Dave Johnson please stand up?'..because believe it or not, Dave is actually the smaller of the two creatures in the photo..the more human looking one was a passer by who offered to hold Dave while he had his photo took...

P

Paul Williams

Sedge,
You ignore him........mind you to save you buying in bulk couldn't you break the bread to feed the forty thousand fishes?? it could prove very cost effective!! mind you someone else once performed a similar deed.....but he was a far better man than me or thee!!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

Paul, in reference to the 'Feeding of the 5,000' it's not the bread that I personally have the problem in producing...it's the two small fishes...

P

Paul Williams

OH yeah 5000!!! but i'm sure he could have made it go further if he had needed to!!!
Ere, i'm in the wrong job!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

5,000 is a big crowd...you'd need to go down the Hawthorns for a whole month to see that many people...

M

Malcolm Bason

Sedge says: "5,000 is a big crowd...you'd need to go down the Hawthorns for a whole month to see that many people..."

Even longer at Wolves! he he he