What a day !!

W

Wendy Perry

why didn't you lot tell me to get a pole sooner!!! I've just had the best days fishing i ever ever had yet. (apart from when i beat YOU lot at the Keith memorial match) Yes you guessed it i bought myself a pole at weekend, and i love it, i had to use it with my chair i need to now get a box. Today i caught 81 fish at Brookside in Warrington from 8am-5-pm. The fish were all sorts of sizes it was FANTASTIC and it's made my rod and reel redundant for now . So hope you lot will help me out with anything i need to know. :)

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Well done Wendy, the main thing is enjoyment and you certainly seem to have had a great day. Keep it up.

W

Wendy Perry

i have he hasn't got one to sell and i can't afford a new one yet i went to bloody 10 second hand shops yesterday and not a one, i'll keep looking though.

R

Ron Clay

And I thought that MacWallet would have had at least six of 'em in his garage.

Mind you Wendy they are darned expensive.

What pole did you get?

W

Wendy Perry

a Leeda Asassain 14m and then another extension to go on that plus 3 top sections it's quite light to hold but i'm finding it difficult using my chair .

R

Ron Clay

A Leeda Assassin!! 14 metres!!! with 3 top Threes!!!!

You don't need help buying a box!

You will now be known as Madam MacWallet!!

W

Wendy Perry

Ron i won't let you know how much i paid for it or you really will be poorly again oh and it also had 15 rigs with it and so so many different coloured elastics . I love it !!!!

R

Ron Clay

Fifteen different coloured elastics begorrah!!

Is that another word for rubbers?

And the way you love it.....

Graham, you need to press the red button in a minute.

What a pole.... :eek:)

S

Stu Black

Wendy, if youre not after one of them continental boxes I've got a light weight plastic sundridege one you can have

R

Rodney Wrestt

Congrats on the session Wend, but don't leave the rod at home. Sometimes the pole just doesn't hit the spot......oooerrrr, I always cary a match and feeder rod when pole fishing just in case. You definetly should get a free standing roller as it helps when shipping the pole in or out, I use a chair as well so it's worth getting whilst you save for a seatbox, but you might decide not to bother with one after trying a roller.

W

Wendy Perry

Rodney where do i get that from ? and has your chair got a back to it ? mine is an adjustable chair with a back to it .

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi wend,
you can pick up a cheap roller from a shop called Used Tackle, they advertise in the weeklies, I'll look out the number if you haven't got one. They sell them for around ?15 or ?20 depending on the type, I have a keenets one which is a bit heavy and a dinsmore silver roller from the shop I mentioned, The Dinsmores one is light and has adjustable legs so get one of them if they have any left. Yep my chair has a backrest but I fold it flat and sit on it when using the pole.

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Enjoy the pole Wendy, it's a great bit of kit to fish with, but it's just another arrow in the quiver, I wonder wht it will be next? there's loads out there.

R

Ron Clay

And a bow of course for ca......

Watch it Clay, you are at it again.