'The Alternative Angler'

K

Kevin Perkins

A big ‘thank you’ to those of you who were kind enough to enquire as to my recent absence from FM, well, in truth there weren’t many that missed me. Actually, it was only one, Rodney Wrestt. So, thanks, Rodney!

I won’t bore you with the reasons for my not posting articles, suffice it to say that the time I normally dedicate to writing the drivel that passes for entertainment as ‘The Alternative Angler’ has been taken up (and more!) by other matters.

I am sure that things will stabilise in the very near future, and I will be able to continue to write rubbish for Graham’s consideration, but I cannot vouch for the content and/or frequency of these mutterings.

That being the case, if you, the members of FM are happy to accept more occasional series of ramblings, I will continue.

If not, I will reluctantly hand over the title of ‘Alternative Angler’ to anyone else who feels they want a crack at writing some witty articles (Won’t be difficult to improve on the inane meanderings I spout at times!) I will leave the decision to you.

Thanks for now

Kevin

D

Dave Rothery

i dont think theres anyone better at writing inane meandering rubbish than you kev! keep it up!

D

Dave Slater

"i dont think theres anyone better at writing inane meandering rubbish" - What about Ron then Dave?

D

Davy North

It's your spot mate, we'll be happy to wait. Hope things get sorted out soon.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Kevin,
I'm sure more than just me missed the regular infusion of wit and lateral thinking from yourself, but I suspect that as I was first to ask and Graham replied to the post others may not have seen any reason to ask about the articles again. Hope everything is on the up and I look forward to the resurgance of T.A.A.

A.T.B.

A

alan outen

take as long as you need im sure we wont mind waiting