andrew "dynamite baits"

D

Dave Rothery

if you look back through the posts, i amongst others have "criticised" the cost of prepared particles (not just yours). saying that, if you look in my garage, i currently have hemp, tares, tigers and maples of yours, because sometimes i havent got the time (and i think yours are excellent, crawlcrawl!)
now the big question....
do you think a fish would pick up your particles over another? with maize i like to use yours on the hook, but fish it over maize i've prepped myself

R

Rodney Wrestt

Dave,
if you are prepairing your own for loose feed why use the other stuff on the hook. Doesn't the Dynamite one have preservative in it, I would have thought fresh would be better and the pre packed tubs better for spur of the moment sessions where the fish won't be able to compair the fresh and preserved baits. Is it any different to your home brew bait?

D

Dave Rothery

not sure about preservative, i think they work on the tinned food principle, ie no air in it for it to go off as its cooked in the tub. their hemp definately "fizzes" more than anything i prepare, maybe there is something in their preparation.
i use it on the "glugged" hookbait principle, ie its the same, but a bit more attractive.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Ah right like a vacuum pack bait. no air no deterioration.