Boilie Hellp

A Wayne

Reaction score
I fish a water where the Carpers tell me that they're catching them on 'Boilies' (Indescisive or what). So what flavour should I to try first?

Thanx

R

Rodney Wrestt

Corn, bread, worm or maize, why follow the crowd. You never know they might end up asking you what you're catching on :eek:)

If you are definetly going for a boily then a couple of types which has been effective for a while and recommended a few times is Richworth tutti frutti or Mainline Active8, or a new (ish) bait which is popular just now is The Source by Dynamite baits.

HTH

A Wayne

Reaction score
I've tried all the above baits (Excluding the boiles) which was why I need help. I was gonna get sum Source ones until I saw the price. I can see the attraction of the Richworths so I got them.

R

Roto Fryer

ok if you want to try a couple of different boilies u can try mike willmots- b5 or his new one, nutrabaits- big fish mix, cotswold baits= m-tech or perhaps the best one for value premmier baits amino 2000 60 quid for 10 kg.
or
you can make your own

A Wayne

Reaction score
Tried Richworth Tutti-Frutti and WHOA. First cast and into a big one but lost it just before reached the bank.

B

Birds Nest

it aint about the boilie, pick a decent one and apply it right...

L

Les Clark

Location and applying it right,you dont say how you are useing boilies/baits?
Are you putting shed load`s in and hoping for the best?.
Are you useing p.v.a. bag`s/net`s,stringers and keeping the trap`s tight,most boilies will work,but as Roto and Birds Nest have said,location and apply it right.
Are you fishing short or long session` as this will have a bearing on it.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Now you know your doing something which the fish like, with a bait they like and your in the right spot. Keep at it :eek:)