This is what the Antis

R

Ron Clay

I have just seen, on the BBC news Website, that in Taiwan they force feed pigs up to enormous weights before slaughtering them in the most inhumane manner.

Go Google BBC News and read about it.

I's all to do with some horrid form of religious sacrifice.

I am certainly not an animal rights activist but the treatment of animals like this is beyond belief. I've always believed if you kill an animal for meat, you must kill it quickly in the most humane way.

But these uncivilized Taiwanese, in the name of their horrid, sick and dastardly evil "religion", are doing terrible things to animals.

I say damn the so called hidious religions of these uncivilised easterners. Those of you who truly believe in animal welfare should have these eastern religions abolished. And the people, indeed the governments perpetrating such awful deeds, brought to book.

Problem is, even in this country, many, including some of the animal rightists I'll bet, think it's not politically correct to interfere.

I say stuff being politically correct. Such treatment of animals makes my blood boil!!

What do you think?

I

IAN HOBKIRK

I think you,ve said it all ron.

Uncivilized, Religion, Government,

they are probably poor people who know, no better?

They can only have ago at the civilized people who should kwow better.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Bit like force feeding carp with boilies up to an enormous weight ..

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

bet no-one would complain about that

R

Ron Clay

I think it has a great deal to do with fishing. There are people in this world who are committing the most atrocius acts against animals and the antis don't say a ****ybird.

Yet they pontificate and organise protests again us anglers, we who are really concerned with the welfare of fish and other wild life.

Political expediediency is what I call it.

I

IAN HOBKIRK

Aaahhh but you would kill and eat them when they are ripe for the pot.

In a humane way of corse:D)