i am so happy :)

W

Wendy Perry

Today i beat my Pb i had a lovely 20lb mirror carp today at Cudmore and i had loads of bream and beat my Pb in that as well i had a 4lb er . God these days make up for all the blanks i've ever had, i took a pic of my carp but my film had run out when i'd caught my big bream. Frank the guy who runs Cudmore wants me to send him a pic to send to the magazines is that normal??
anyway just wanted to share my day with you all :)

wend
x

G

Gerry Castles

Congratulations Wendy. Re Frank, it depends which pictures and which magazine !

L

Les Clark

Wendy,Nice one mate,it make`s all the bad day`s worth the trouble,magic.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Well done Wendy, good days fishing eh, warm one too.

J

John Pleasance

Well done Wendy,I think you did well just to go fishing at all let alone land a PB,much too hot for me.

S

stuart palfrey

Good on you Wendy,hope you have more good days,but you have to have bad days so the good ones seem even better.Stu....

W

Wendy Perry

well it peed it down up here for most of the day lol then the sun came out for a while then cooled down again i'd say it was pretty much perfect weather today :)

gerry i don't know what mags ?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Well done Wendy Congrats ........

Its not a centre spread in Playboy is it .......or readers Wives .....

D

Dave Slater

Congratulations Wendy. Great fish. I hope we get some decent weather down our way soon. i hope you catch an even bigger one next time.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

We'll all be looking on 'the top shelf' for the magazine

W

Wendy Perry

hahah me on a top shelf mag lmao the only top shelf mag i'll be in is Course Fishing i just got the pics developed and it dosn't look like a 20lb fish but it was god i wish i had held it right !!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Brilliant news Wend, What did you get it on?

Congratulations.

W

Wendy Perry

hi Rodders well i went with every intention on fishin my pole but i'd forgotten my bait tray and it was driving me mad tryin to loose feed with my bait on floor. so i got my waggler out and fished in the margin, where i'd baited up all mornin i was on luncheon meat over pellet.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hello Eddie,
Your powers are amazing, I hope you contine to use them for good :eek:)

Wend,
A 20 on a waggler rod is an excellent achievment, Well done again, you'll be after a 30 next I suppose :eek:)

J

john conway

Nice fish Wendy and congratulations, was it as good as that Barbel you got with Graham?