Cotswold Aquarius Luggage

G

Gary Franklin

Does anyone know of any mail order compnaies that sell the range of Cotswold Aquarius luggage?

I am particularly looking for their 5 rod quiver w/ cover; if anyone has one they are looking to sell please let me know

C

Cakey

Sorry Gary
was not being funny I was keeping it alive to try and get a response and it worked.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"Sorry Gary" lmao

u peeeeeeeeeeerlonka

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

You always look forward to it fungi man!

C

Cakey

2 weeks 1 day and still got french fungi,they really dont like us do they.

G

Gary Franklin

Warren

All sorted now but thanks. I was looking at another thread with you guys talking about a Fish In in suffolk (at least I think that's what it was about)is this open to anyone?

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Gary its in South Norfolk at Swangey I'm sure you would be welcome, 10/9 to 14/9 if my memory serves me correctly.

C

Cakey

Richard
Im using a video sender.
On the input to the video transmitter Ive built a simple reciever tuned to the sensor,on the output of the video reciever is a simple transmitter tuned to the smartcast reciever.
it works for me.

P.S. this lot only works on my baitboat,I dont think you can inrease the range and still cast it.

P.P.S. if you do it how I have,you still can cast it how it comes.

C

Cakey

Richard
The fungi bit ....i got a rash(on my back ,nowhere else..honest) in france and when tested its a fungi from a french plant that I must of brushed against.

G

Gary Franklin

Richard

I think I could get in to serious trouble having only come back from a session in France on the 9th, but if others are in the offing in the future ..........

do these Fish In's get arranged often?

cheers

Gary

G

Gary Franklin

Stu

terrifc seeing you too and thanks for the advice on the rigs. shame your casting skills let you down tho'.
Next time bring your own fags.

G.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Ouch...shame you knots let you down tooo! (and the hits just keep on coming)

Fair point, well made regarding the fags mate!