Rontroversial Ron on Radio!

• Thread starter Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt
  • Start date
W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

"He owes me a pint - assuming he survives long enough to get his hand in his pocket," said Chris.

Lmao, made my day.

Good old Ron.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Pity there is nowhere we can listen to it .........

J

john conway

Trust our Ron to get the locals going, although I can understand where he's coming form re the driving, I've been travelling down there to visit my mum and sister for the last twenty years. Wouldn't be suppressed if the sale of Ron look-a-like dolls and pins hasn’t rocketed in some of the village shops<g>
You haven’t started feeling funny have you Ron?

C

Chris Bishop

So funny - I wonder if it made the papers down there today.

F

Farmer Giles

Nows than yous oikes, eyes no wheres yous a livin and eyes a drivin ma tracter to meat yous an a give yous a piece of me mind. Eyes hurd that ther wirelass thing yous did an eyes most angree. eyesa see yous in 5 daze time whan ma tracter getta ma thar.

R

Ron (Rontroversial) Clay

I was in the George last Saturday Lunchtime with my mate John. I heard that someone had read my piece but nothing more than that.

Apparently, some people are delighted at me putting the Fens on the map.

C

Chris Bishop

Have you changed your appearence..?

By the way Rontroversial's going to stick.

R

Ron (Rontroversial) Clay

I've started growing a ruddy great beard, and I've changed my hat.

C

Chris Bishop

Wicked mate. We're going to snatch pictures of you and post them in every pub in the Fens, along with a copy of the article in question, with a big IT WAS HIM arrow pointing at you.

Well Rontroversial.

You ought to get onto Mr Higson who writes the Fast Show though, serious.

You know the bit where the bloke gets out of the railway waggon and goes: "This Autumn - I'll be wearing mainly brown..."

We could have Rontroversial stepping out of a bivvy: "This Autumn, I'll be mainly insultin' barbel anglers..."

Looking forward to Oct, hope the disgyuise sticks....

R

Ron (Rontroversial) Clay

I'll probably shave it off.

Can't really stand beards.

C

Chris Bishop

Ditto Ron, but bet you didn't have a man with a red flag running up the road in front of you...