Lidl fishing sale is on monday

Bluenose

Reaction score
That accessory bag advertised is priced at £20 now. It was £7 in aldi the year before last!

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
That accessory bag advertised is priced at £20 now. It was £7 in aldi the year before last!
I got the Snooper (style) one from Lidl I think it was less than £10 the last time they were in. There was a guy with an arm full of them and the rods, I suppose they went on E-bay the same day.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yeah, I was gonna get one of those this year but not at that price ! You might as well add a few more notes and get a korum bag or another from a known brand.

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
Steve, you've definitely got something which stops PMs - check with the Mods.

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

"chavender has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
sorted it ,i checked again in control panel ,and all the box's in private messages where ticked :eek: including the one that says mods admin only :rolleyes: ,i was only looking for unticked box's before :wh

so all should be ok now i've unticked that one

Reaction score
Yes that bag is over priced......and I've got 3 of the Aldi bags....well they're just so cheap!!

However did buy 100 tiplite thingies. bargain...the amount of night fishing I do they should last me to eternity and beyond!!!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes that bag is over priced......and I've got 3 of the Aldi bags....well they're just so cheap!!

However did buy 100 tiplite thingies. bargain...the amount of night fishing I do they should last me to eternity and beyond!!!

Has Aldi got fishing gear on sale also ?

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not in their email for this week mate!

Oh right, I think I've got the tackle bag at lidle mixed up with Aldis from last year. I've seen several friends with the aldi one which cost around £8 and it does look like a decent little bag.