Bad and funny pics website

J

Jack Pike

I am thinking of building aa website based on bad fishing pics you know what I mean the ones with heads missing, funny faces, been caught unexpected on camera. Now where did I put my dreamweaver?.

M

mark norris

I have loads of pictures of me with the HUGE fish I have caught,but in all of them some idiot has cut out the fish.

J

Jack Pike

Ok I will probaly need a week to get it built ahh I just thought I,ve got a week off next week so in between fishing I will be able to design it so sleepless nights here we come.

J

Jack Pike

wanted all your bad pics I have just updated my site but only slighty can you tell if the pics are taking a while to download if you are on dial up please. Bear with me please this is just a beta site. Now the dark nights are comming I will be able to spend a couple of hours each night on it.http://www.jack-pike.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Everyone on here takes good pics..or won't admit to taking bad ones...

J

John Pleasance

I've got a couple of gooduns (baduns) I will send you when I can get my scanner working.

J

Jack Pike

I had to reformat my C drive soI lost quite a lot of my website data but in the middle of building another one with a bit of luck should be up and running tonight so more pics are needed. its a bit of a rush job but I can iron out the problems each day.