Fishing Magic Mobile

R

Rodney Wrestt

Graham,
I just found F.M. palmtop. I didn't know such a thing existed, now I'm able to read the news/features/reviews & classifieds on the move. Pity the forum couldn't be added, I might get some more fresh air :eek:)

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's been going for over two years Rod.

R

Rodney Wrestt

It's taken me almost that amount of time to set the pda up :eek:), I still can't get it to download my emails :eek:(

I was looking through the list of mobile chanels and saw OutdoorMagic, BikeMagic and that made me look for the important one. I sat reading it whilst still logged on yesterday, even after already reading it on the home page. I'm just glad to have this pda working now instead of just taking photos and listening to MP3's with it.

C

Chris Bishop

I know people who've had 'em and thrown them away in frustration - bit like getting e-mail on your mobile phone (fine if no-one ever sends you e-mails more than 30wds long...)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Why was there a limit on the words or something Chris? the one I'm using is capable of quite a lot, I can read web pages (now) read ebooks, use word documents and spreadsheet and other office type stuff, as well as the usuall diary, and contacts etc. The reason I can't set it up for the email (I think) is because I use Netscape as my browser and ntl for email as they supplied me with the account when we first set up the computer, they just don't seem to be recognised during a sync.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Maybe FM support could help, I don't know, it's not something I'm clued up about.

R

Rodney Wrestt

I don't know if they could, as the program used for accessing the web and updating the mobile chanels is working so I can put the pda in the cradle and sync it which updates the pages which have changed on the selected chanels (F.M., a sports one and a news chanel) but there's alwas a message at the end, something about the mail. I eventualy got fed up reading it and now just click ok to ignore it, so I can't remeber the exact wording.