Camera/bankstick adaptors..

E

EC

Those little gadgees for attaching a camera to a bankstick, could do with one urgently, where can I buy one without being ripped please fellas/ladies?

I

IAN HOBKIRK

gardner tackle.
Camera adaptor. ?2.49p
leslies of luton

R

Richard Drayson

I started making my own Eddie. Got myself a lathe several months ago and enjoy making up bits and pieces of tackle.

I've already made a couple of bankstick/camera adaptors, one for myself and another for a fellow FM member.

If you can wait a week or so, I'll make one for you FOC.

E

EC

Richard...a gent you are sir, thank you very much!

Although it has to be said it might be wasted as I generally catch sod all worth photographing! :)

W

William Spencer

eddie whatever you catch is always worth photographing.there are also many more sights to snap as well.most tackle shops sell the adaptors and looking at the replies richard drayson is willing to make one for you.
a couple of years ago i bought a camera tripod from a boot sale for a tenner.it takes little room up in the tackle bag and being a tripod i don't have to worry about banksticks in hard ground

R

Richard Drayson

OK then Stuart and Eddie, just give me a few days to get some more brass etc, and I'll get to work.
If both of you email me I'll give my address, just send me an SAE with a first class stamp to cover postage.

Much as I'd like to, I won't be able to go into full production. The odd request is fine, but please don't all rush in with orders.