help

B

Bill Cox

hi this is not bill cox this is his son and i am 12 years old, does anybody any Know good recipes for home made bolies which i could make at home.
Cheers

B

Budgie Burgess

A realy easy,inexpensive but highly effective boillie is the TP or Trout Pellet boily.Just grind up 10ozs of pellet into a powder mix with 4 eggs roll and boil for 3mins.Fish over pellets.You can then start adding extra things like a flavour or a binding agent to change it to suit.This will teach you the mechanics of boily making.You can start to learn what each aditional ingredient you add does but still have a highly effective HNV bait whilst doing so.As you progress dont get to bogged down with Protein values etc just learn to make a boily which has the charecteristics you require and carries a flavour/smell well.Good reading are Rod Hutchinsons Carp Book,Carp Fever and Tiger Bay.

M

Mike Lee

My two fave carp books of all time Budgie!

Tiger Bay is written by Rob Maylin, Bill.

Both books are available from the library but you have to request them.

'Must read' books for all aspiring carp anglers and a great boost for those who have forgotten how to really enjoy their carp fishing.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
How far do you want t go into this Bill? Do you want to mae your own base mixes or buy one then experiment?