Cheshire carp venus

M

michael rouse

i have just started carp fishing and only know one good carp venue (Gawsworth fisheries).Its starting to get boring and i would apreciate any posts about good carp venus in Cheshire.

A

andrew jackson

If you have only just started Carp fishing then I would recomend Gausty Hall nr Nantwitch. Its a very prolific water that can throw up spectatcular results but the fish are not total mugs. This makes it a great water to learn on, because if you are getting things wrong you wont do so well, get it right and you will catch a shed load of fish. Sit close to your rods though they hunt in packs and it is not unheard of for both rods to jump into life at once.

A

andrew jackson

Sorry mate thats Gorsty Hall I must have been still drunk from last night when I made that post.

M

michael rouse

There must be more Cheshire carpers out there that know some venues

I

Ian Whittaker

Michael have look at Lymm Anglers website, plenty of carp/ & different waters all on a club ticket!

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
untapped (well it was when i was fishing it)

The Weaver...............location can be a pain but well worth it!!!!!!!!

Had some very nice fish below Winsford...though a good few years ago now, used to do nights after big matches...all bait goes in the edge and Mr Carp just mops up, if the bream dont get there first.

Might want to leave the Weaver till you get a bit more into it, lot of blanks but if those fish are still there Id give it a go.

I would recommend Lymm AC too

Trent & Mersey canal always used to throw out the odd lump!!!

Ash Dale

Reaction score
Hey i no a few, Thers cudmore fisheriesin whitmore, Theres peck's at congolton, Theres home farm in congolton, Theres woodlands farm in audley, And as some one has said above Gorsty Hall, im goin there today.

colsmiff

Reaction score
This thread is years old... but Redesmere was always a top carp water