Search On Threads?

J

john conway

OK I?ve probably had one too many Whiskies but where?s the search facility gone on the forum?s/topics?

J

John Pleasance

Some one asked that a couple of days ago John,I can't find the reply(it is tucked up in another thread somewhere) but it was something to do with a rejig of the site and it has got temporarily lost.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Its not working at the moment, being sorted out.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Yes, it's still waiting to be 'repaired' and reinstated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

S

Stuart Harvey

Whilst on the subject of rejigging, when selecting a thread to read, is it possible to have a choice of links, say one for going to the first post of the thread and one that takes you to the latest post?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Click <a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/members/MyNews.asp?SP=&V=1>here and tick the appropriate box</a>

S

Stuart Harvey

Yeah just tried that, but doing it that way its either one or the other. I was thinking more on the lines of, for example if I click on the first thread in the Carp Fishing forum and its already got 5 pages of reponses , sometimes I will want to go to the first post straight away or sometimes I might want to go the most recent thread.

I'm probably just been finicky, don't worry about it too much.