Is there a certain fish.......

W

Wendy Perry

Mine is to catch a marlin or tuna I've seen them on tv and it's looks fantastic.

D

Dave Rothery

a 5'10" twin fin by adrian phillips at Fluid Juice.....Yum

I

Ian Whittaker

A 30+ salmon that came adrift yesterday, I still feel gutted today.

D

Dave Barringham

No contest, it has to be a six pound Trent chub (although a five will cetainly put me on for a bit!).

K

Keith Hacking

Bad luck ian mate,hope it swims up my way and i can have a go at it.

I

Ian Whittaker

You missed out Keith, its sent me a postcard from Settle already!

A

Andrew Macfarlane

Tarpon on the fly. Floating about on a skiff, casting big tube flies. Whack...a 2 hour battle covering 10 miles of coastline. Brilliant.
Ah. In my dreams.

D

Dave Slater

Either one of the two chub I saw together in the close season. They both looked far bigger than the current record.

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
I used to dream of catching a 4lb roach out of my local water...saw a couple of dead ones and did quite a few 3's but a 4 was never to be.......(tear in my eye)

Now I dream of a freshwater eel over 50lb!!
This might just be the summer to do it.....

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I just love catching roach so any big one would do me. I once lost a massive chub caught on cheese paste on the Wye when I had no scales with me, I'd love another chance at him and have the scales to weigh him rather than guess he was an eight

P

paul clarke

a double figure tench.....caught the old fashioned way , on the float with s big piece of flake ( thats mothers pride , not cadburys !!! )

I

IAN HOBKIRK

I dont want to set my sights to high but a low double figure barbel would do nicely.

Failing that a Mermaid;D)

R

Richard Drayson

Strangely, I cannot remember ever actually dreaming of catching a fish.
I do have a wish list though which would include a two pound river roach, double figure barbel, big fat tench of 5lb+ and a chub bigger than Dave Slater's 7-12.

Kiwi Carper

Reaction score
Not a fish I dream about but how about this for a dream fish......

My father in law recently (a couple of years now) got back into fishing and he fancied a spot of barbel fishing having seen all the pics in the comics.....

He got out his "how to" books read all about barbel then headed off to the river Dane.....

25 mins after his first cast.....screaming run.....10 minutes later a 10.5lb barbel on the bank......fish of a lifetime????

A

Andy Nellist

A 28 inch long previously uncaught Tench in immaculate condition after fantastic scrap whilst fishing alone on a beatiful warm June dawn with the birds singing and the mist just starting to lift off the water.

S

stuart palfrey

Having caught a few twentys a thirty pound pike.But would love to catch one of those Ebro monster cats.