FM Boys out on a jolly.

• Thread starter Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt
  • Start date
W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Richard Michael O?Flaherty, piss head, stumbling all over the place hitting the wrong rod Farrow.

Its been interesting so far. Back home to pick the BBQ gear up for tonight.

We've ALL caught, even Cakey!

Actually glad to get away for a few hours cause Roto's boring the pants off em all. Cakey fell asleep while Roto was talking to him and Cakey was standing up, WaaHaaaaaaaaaa.

Stu managed to waste half of Roto's superb curry for us all by leaving it balanced on the corner of a cardboard box, knocking it and spilling it all over the gravel.
But like Stu said "it wern't my f**king fault, who put the box there".

The dump this morning was like a small gravel workings.

W

Nobody saw Cakey catch it!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Cakey

Wol was on top form,winding everyone up.
trying hard to get me back on my latest wind up on him.
Last sunday he and his other half went to Duxford airshow and I said I was going too,he said he would meet me there.
Only one problem ,I wasnt going,I was winding him up and to complete the wind up I had the dvd of pearl harbour set to scene 21 where the airoplanes go in to attack.
I had him running all round Duxford trying to find me and every time he phoned I just turned the volume on the stereo up a bit as a plane went past !
Done him good and proper !

Wol youve been CAKED

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
cat fishing my ass.....

I've got to say though boys its getting quite boring keep kicking your ass at these fish-ins. Can't remember the last time I lost one now, but hope its soon, just for a refreshing change!

Ok, ready for you now Roto!

W

Yawn, your getting as boring as Roto now.

W

wayne mitchell

stu was it not me that put you on the spot for the two fish?

C

Cakey

oi you fat git me and wol was cat fishing !

thats the reason for the strange rigs and bait.