YES I'M IN THE FINAL

W

Wendy Perry

Well i've just had the phone call to say i have got into the final of Fishathon.
I am so so pleased with myself and am looking forward to it .

It will be televised on Sky Sports on 27th Sept (two week tomorrow) and is being fished at Glebe Fishery in Leicester, so if any of you live that way please come down and see me. I just rang Graham to give him my good news and he said "Good luck Duck " heheheh.

When i entered on my application i had to tick wether i am a novice or a match angler i ticked the novice and they have told me they have put me in the match, so who i will fish against i don't know yet. It will be in AT on Tues the final 40.

Anyway i better go and calm down :)

G

goff dyer

Congratulations Wendy, think positive and you will do brilliant, all the best on the day.

C

Chris Bishop

Brilliant news. Can we get some supporters along on the day to cheer our Wendy on..?

R

Richard Drayson

Nice one Wendy. My mate has access to Sky Sports so I'll ask him to record it.
Will you get to meet Matt Hayes I wonder???

Chris Hammond

Reaction score
Brilliant Wendy!!

All the best for the big day.

Could you post the programme time if and when you know it. I'll make sure to watch or record it.

Regards Chris

J

john conway

Well done Wendy and the best of luck on the day.
Tight Lines
John

D

Denis Goulding

Wendy,
Well done u lucky sod, all the luck of the Irish to u on the big day..
Regards,
Denis

R

Richard Barrell

Well done Wendy, I look forward to see you on sky sports. Best of luck for the day!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Was there every any doubt you'd get through Wend, best of luck in the finals.

C

Chris Bishop

I'm half tempted to try and go and do some pics - can see it now... FISHINGmagic girl Wendy Perry romps to victory, reeling in the biggest prize in fishing etc etc...

We ought to pull all the stops out for this, get behind our gal. How about a fighting fund - I'll chip a tenner in for bait etc.

W

Wendy Perry

And do ya know something FISHINGMAGIC has taught me to fish, if it wasn't for some of you out there i wouldn't have a clue .

Graham has helped me so much he'd never believe how grateful i am of him, and i mean that so sincerley he is a fantastic guy.You are all the best and i will be wearing my FM cap with pride on the 27th.

Awww Chris thanx i haven't got a clue what baits etc someone has told me to fish the feeder up to the far bank and to feed meat and hemp to the side .

I just hope i do you all proud!

W

Wendy Perry

Rodney you are a star mate, remember the drawings about using the polaris heheheh little things like that have helped me so much.

I

Ian Whittaker

All the best Wendy , I'm pleased for you and hope that the day turns out even better than you're anticipating it will!

C

Chris Bishop

I reckon we ought to be sponsoring our lass who's come good here.

Fund a practice sesh, bait for the day etc.

We've all enjoyed following Wendy's fortunes - now let's back our gal!

L

Les Clark

Good idea Chris,sort it out,and I for one will send some cash.
Wendy,nice one mate,go for it,all the best!

J

John Pleasance

Good luck Wendy; the only advice I can offer is to enjoy yourself,which I'm sure you will.

I

IAN HOBKIRK

Well done Wendy and Good luck,its nice to see someone getting recognition for what they have acheived.

Now go and catch that big one;D).

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Set up a fund then Chris and I'll prise the wallet open and chip in. I'll get some info about the fishery as well.