Just Who Are The Kids?

D

Dave Slater

A nice read Gary. They obviously enjoy fishing. We have some 'fun' waters down here if you fancy taking them for a day on your holiday.

G

Gary Knowles

Dave,

Thanks, and it was great fun. I may take you up on that next August.

I'm just trying to come to terms at the moment with the pack of lies Graham tagged on the end of the article....

G

Gary Knowles

The kids were good as gold Graham. It's that Marsden bloke...he's an absolute disgrace !

C

Chris Bishop

Don't say that, he's coming out with me and a couple of mates week after next. Do we need to stock up on colouring books etc in case it rains..?

kevin brooks

Reaction score
I am expecting my first child in january and am really looking forward to when he/she is old enough for our first parent and child bankside foray.

G

Gary Knowles

Chris,

Make sure there are plenty of toys, rattles, dummies, etc. on the boat 'cos every time you catch a fish he'll throw one out.....

In fact I'd tell him to stay at home and ask if you can take Calum instead !

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Is there no peace from these green-eyed monsters? Now I'm getting stick from Norfolk and I haven't even been yet!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Not been to Norfolk yet Graham then you really have missed out. Its got pretty much all the things you need, and those we haven't got we don't really want eg high crime rates.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I had a week down there years ago, but not recently. Looking forward to it.

G

Gary Knowles

Be careful Graham, you have more than a passing resemblance to Tony Martin !!!

D

Dave Slater

In that case you will probably become a folklore hero when you are there Graham.